You’re invited to Coulee Fest.
In celebration of our 60th anniversary, Lethbridge College invites you, your friends and your family to come back to where it all started.
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 23, for a campus celebration.
The free event on the Lethbridge College campus will feature entertainment, music, family activities, campus tours and much more, as the college pauses to celebrate its standing as Canada’s first publicly-funded community college and all of its successes since. Students, alumni, instructors and employees both past and present, as well as friends and partners who have helped to shape the college since 1957, are all invited to return to where it all began.
- Date:Sept. 23
- Time:1 – 7 p.m.
- Location:Lethbridge College – East side green space - 3000 College Drive South, Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6
- Bus:Remember Coulee Fest is on a Saturday so plan your bus route in advance here .
- Bike:Bike racks will be available for parking during Coulee Fest. Remember your bike lock.
- Carpool:Coulee Fest is more fun with friends, travel together to the event.
- Parking : Free parking will be available on campus.
- Free admission
- Live music and entertainment including:
- Family activities:
- Bouncy obstacle course
- Petting zoo
- Face painting
- Dunk tank (all donations go to the LCSA food bank)
- & more.
- Food trucks:
- Bussin' Bistro
- Wiener Bandit
- Cool Beans
- Crazy Cakes
- Blackfoot Grill
- Swirls Ice Cream
- Beer gardens(18+ only)
- Campus tours:
- Lethbridge College Wind Turbine Technician Tour - Hosted by Green Energy Doors Open '17
- Explore the campus with tours that will take place at 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Program Exhibits:
- Explore our program exhibits and see what our students experiences each day. Chat with an instructor and learn more about our program, research and more.
- Street market:
Teacup Tiny Homes
Fork in the Rowed
Burlap & Twine Co.
Touch of InnoScents
Rodan and Fields
Jupiter Loops Hula Hoops
Sticks and Stones Studio
Exciting announcements of more entertainers and vendors will come in the weeks leading up to the occasion.
Bring your picnic blanket, friends and family and come back to where is all started.
This event is supported by the following sponsors.
For event inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .